Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What do you get if you cross an elephant with a...?

The inspiration came after my niece LP returned from an excitement-filled wild life holiday in Africa. So I asked: What do you get when you cross a gazelle with a lion? (Answer at the end)

It seems that, online, there is a genre of such silly jokes. Quite a few involve the elephant. I know this one well...

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a cellphone.
Answer: An Elephone.

Why do I know this joke well? Because it is not a joke. My cellphone's brand is Elephone!
(Model: G7)

It has an interesting tagline: Keep expecting and be surprised!
Someone decided to make the brand more graphic:


Here are some other "crossed with an elephant" images:


  Answer: A swimming trunk.


Then there are these others...



My favourite Chemistry Cat's contribution to the genre:


This one's for Liane:


Finally, there is always the spoil-sport Ethics Committee!


My answer to the poser, What do you get when you cross a gazelle with a lion?
"Lots and lots of their offspring... gazillions!"

No comments:

Post a Comment