Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dog thoughts.

What are "dog thoughts"? Something like this...


23 Dog Thoughts That Will Change Your Outlook On Everyday Dog Life

http://news.distractify.com/megan-mccormick/dog-shower-thoughts/

_________________________________________________

Killer the mini schnauzer is 11 (human) years old. Ever since he was a puppy, I have had to take him down eight storeys come rain or sunshine or come lift breakdowns three times a day to let him do this (he will not do it up in our condo unit)...


So, Killer, your dog thought should be THANK YOU for the thousands of times I must have done this since Day One of your arrival!

I'll like to think that's a look of both relief and gratitude (below)...

Haha! What look? You can't see my eyes.
Brady the beagle is 17 years old (that's about 90 in dog years!)... he is a survivor: he had cancer, he is now blind, and he is arthritic in both his spine and back limbs. But like any true beagle, his appetite is still undiminished. Brady, the spirited four-legged Johnny Walker (Still going strong)...

I'm sure there's one more kibble out there, after I knocked over my dinner bowl!
__________________________________________________

Finally, I wish Brady (before he became blind) and Killer could do this!...

Dogs Say Grace Before Dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HVkOSnXCko

No comments:

Post a Comment