Saturday, January 21, 2012

This Is A Test: My Bro-in-law Ng and My Sis Eng Ate Hen Eggs.

I was wondering: Why do the hits go up whenever I blog about Singapore politics?

So I have devised this test in the header above. Yes, I do have a brother-in-law with that surname, and his wife is my sister, Eng. The nonsensical (and ungrammatical) bit is the "ate hen eggs" part. But, within that line is a well-known name. I'll leave it at that.

--------------------------------------------

If this looks fishy, it's magical!

My recently retired pastor sent this YouTube video link. The presentation is in Mandarin but you don't need to understand the dialogue... just watch it all the way till the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3X6iKxeqh8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

------------------------------------------------

Finally, if fish can do such amazing feats, do you believe in dragons? Of course not, but this Singapore Zoo ad wants you to believe otherwise:

No comments:

Post a Comment