Saturday, June 9, 2012

Assorted strange headlines...


So, what about them?... was the ceiling too low, or were they too tall?


Yeah, I can imagine how tough this act must be. But it'll be a show-stopper!


Okay, I'm quibbling on this one, but a bus has wheels, not tracks, right?


Very, very violent folks... I guess they used their fists after the clubs they wielded had been broken!


Still on the nightclub scene, I've always wondered why they are called "bouncers, whether they deflect or they react?


I'm in two minds about this one... too contrived, or a clever pun? Hmmm.


Er, so why are we hiring the maids?


I really can't figure this one out... apart from gruesome thoughts!


What are do-it-yourself ministers?


Apparently a young woman and a man pretending to be a beggar faked this "kiss of life" stunt just to get into the news. But, nah, this headline just does not work.


So, is this an admonishing headline? What's wrong with such upgrading?


That means he killed more than one woman, right?


Go on, just walk in, and help out. No experience required.


Huh? But of course! What did you expect??


I like this one best. Very respectful fish head!


I'm just being cheeky on this last of my examples here. I always thought it was the other way around... prostitutes do the "harbouring"!

No comments:

Post a Comment