Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Resolution made easy, and a grim year ahead?

My wife's New Year Resolution is to prepare more homecooked meals. That makes it easy for me. Mine is to eat more homecooked meals.

Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------------

I like this clever ad put up by the police to remind people about drink-driving during this festive season; and I also like the juxtaposition of the car classified ad below the police ad: After all, why do you need to keep your car if there's someone who'll drive you to drink!...



 ------------------------------------------------------------

On a grimmer note, economists are not upbeat about 2013:

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally, 2013 will still have its share of stories that tug at one's emotions. My fervent wish is that justice is served in the case of the brutally gang-raped victim who died, and in the case of Debangana, below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment