Thursday, July 23, 2015

GE2015...Every breath you take, I'll be watching you?

I'm still fidgety, into my second week of face-down. So I posted this on Facebook while facing down...

I have a new playlist...for GE2015 (this year's expected general election). Since politicians are not known for their sense of humour, this is done tongue in cheek, hor:
PAP (esp with Aljunied and Hougang in mind)
* Visions of You (in shades of blue) (...and red and white!)
* All of me (why not take all of me) (Frank Sinatra version!)
WP
* If you had a hammer (slightly modified)
Reform Party
* You are my sunshine
Other smaller parties
* I who have nothing (adore you)
First time candidates, all parties
* Like a virgin
Counting centre party reps
* Every breath you take (I'll be watching you)

...and for voters who want to fend off kaypoh people asking who you voted for, remember that Sprite ad tagline?...
* My choice is clear!

_______________________________________________

My favourite from the playlist above? Every Breath You Take...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdS-jpFgRo4

No comments:

Post a Comment