Friday, November 30, 2012

Funny doctor (well, it was a digital watch).

I've been having this stiff neck, so I went to see the doctor. "How are you today?" he asked cheerfully. So I started to automatically reply, just as cheerfully: "I'm well, thank...". Wait a minute. Why am I at the doctor's if I'm feeling fine? So, dear doctors everywhere, don't try that "trick question" on us, hor. On the other hand, the world does need funny doctors.

Anyway, I found this funny "doctor and patient" video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si89s5UjB0Q

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's another funny doctor joke:

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

---------------------------------------------

Last one. Samuel Goldwyn is supposed to have made this quip: "Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined."

No comments:

Post a Comment