Ready for another weekender quiz? Here goes...
Here are 10 logic brainteasers that will get your brain into thinking shape!
1. What would you be sure to find in the middle of Toronto?.
2. Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it. Who uses it can neither see or feel it. What is it?
3. A boy is locked in a room by robbers. All that is in the room is a piano, calendar, and a waterbed. The room is locked from the outside. What does he eat, drink, and how does he get out?
4. A magician is standing on a concrete floor holding a raw egg with his hand outstretched. Without the aid of any objects, he is able to drop the egg two feet without breaking its shell. How does he do it?
5. A man walks into an art gallery and concentrates on one picture in particular. The museum, curator notices this and asks the man why he is so interested in that one painting. The man replies, "Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son." Who is in the painting?.
6. What do these three have in common: dogs, diamonds, and double plays?
7. A man is asked what his daughters look like. He answers, "They are all blondes, but two, all brunettes, but two, and all redheads, but two." How many daughters did he have?
8. Today I purchased two different pieces of candy. Together they cost $1.10. One candy cost one dollar more than the other candy. What was the price of each piece of candy?.
9. You are a bus driver. At the first stop, 4 people get on. At the second stop, 8 people get on. At the third stop, 2 people get off, and at the last stop, everyone gets off. The question is: What color are the bus driver's eyes?
10. What two words, when combined, contain the most letters?
ANSWERS BELOW... DON'T CHEAT, SO DON'T PEEP.
1. The letter 'o' (TorOnto)
2. A coffin.
3. He eats 'dates' on the calendar, he gets water from the waterbed, and he uses the piano key to escape.
4. He holds the egg higher than two feet. The egg will fall the first two feet without breaking.
5. The son of the man studying the painting.
6. Man's best friend, a girl's best friend, and a pitcher's best friend.
7. Three. One is blonde, one is brunette and one is a redhead.
8. One was $1.05 and the other was 5 cents.
9. Since the riddle starts out by saying you are the bus driver, the answer would be the color of your own eyes.
10. Post office!
What's Your Score?
0: Back to riddle school with you! Next time, try and think a bit more outside the box, we know you can do it!
1-3: You're a novice riddler, who still misses most but is starting to grasp the basics of riddling.
4-6: You're a riddler in the making, no doubt about it! Your ability to think outside the conventional answers is quite impressive, good for you!
7-10: Are you some kind of super riddler? How did you DO that?? We take our respective hats off before your mighty riddling powers, and can only hope you can teach us your clever, clever ways.
The Gingerbread Man unwrapped.. yummy!