Thursday, June 18, 2015

On the road.

Of course my dog hasn't got a bike...


...or so I thought!


The Lady in Red, from the rear view mirror of KA's car...


Alas, she is but a cardboard cut-out!


Air waste? Or, as we say in Hokkien, pang phui?


Good choice!


Motoring humour, from across the Causeway...


When I was in Germany, I came across this psychedelic Trabant (aka the Trabi)...


...as well as this stretched Trabant "limo"!


There is even a Trabi museum in Berlin:


Okay, I don't understand German. But is there something about this car that will cause you to itch?


Back in Singapore, I fell in love with this well-kept German beauty, spotted in a public carpark:


KA was in Punggol when he came across this sign. China Railway, here in Singapore??


Finally, mystery number plate... any idea whose car?


No comments:

Post a Comment