Friday, April 19, 2013

Over the moon, and more...

I tried to take some moonshots with my cheapo camera, sans tripod to boot, ie, B setting and with shaky hands! These were two of the strange results:



On the next night (yesterday), I snapped this one below, which reminded me of the man in the moon in the nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle...


Here's the delightful Sesame Street version of Hey Diddle Diddle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAhhZ0w0iQU&hl=en-GB&gl=SG

---------------------------------------------------

Back home, I snapped this pic of a lone grape, the last one standing...


I think it's a pretty evocative composition, so I shall simply title it "Grape Shot!".

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture (from ST) made me think...


They do look like gigantic pau, don't they!? And if the second, third and fourth ones are L, N, and G respectively, what is the first pau?

--------------------------------------------------------

Final, wacky one, a poster pic...








No comments:

Post a Comment