Wednesday, September 4, 2013

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I had my car serviced at the authorised workshop and was told the brake calipers needed fixing. My car is still under warranty; otherwise I would have had to fork out quite a bit. Once the warranty is over, I will have to shop around for an independent car workshop. I wonder if this price list is helpful?...


Apparently, there are some busts that need fixing too...


I checked around online and concluded that these bust-up busts needed fixing:





But this one below still looks resplendent, so I guess it does not need any fixing whatsoever.


Some bottoms, as it appears, seem to need fixing too; actually, a lift, so to speak:


Those three words, "bum lift slip" are quite the tongue-twister. Try saying them fast, many times! You'll end up with a lisp, ie, tongue lisp slip (also a tongue-twister).

No comments:

Post a Comment