Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Read the label (but not the instruction manual)!

Sorry, this is funny only if you understand Singlish...


Nick came across it (you can check up what "pondan" means in http://www.singlishdictionary.com/ ).

It reminds me, a long time ago (thankfully), of the politically incorrect jokes about this brand of toothpaste...
KA too came across an interesting label:


I'll zoom in on the picture of the sleeping lion...


 Angie bought a pair of scissors with this puzzling string of words...


As for me, Tiong needed a new alarm clock and he specified that it must have a temperature sensor. I eventually found and bought this one:


I had to programme the settings, of course. But no thanks to this manual that came with the clock! There were three pages of gobbledygook instructions but I had to junk them and use commonsense to set up the clock. This is just the first page...


Ending on a bum note

Remember that butt-shaped mooncake that's being sold this year? Here's the pic:



No comments:

Post a Comment