Monday, September 30, 2013

Lookin' Up My Back Door...

Party pooper

I fixed an appointment today for a colonoscopy on Oct 21. It will be my second; the first was five years ago. They say the first time is always the hardest. I say: What a load of c**p!

So I'm already prepping myself, thanks to this parody song "Lookin' Up My Back Door" by someone who calls herself Butt Meddler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKnf7QhuSo

Dave Barry too has something to say about the notion of a doctor sticking a tube "17,000 feet up your butt"...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2009/02/11/427603/dave-barry-a-journey-into-my-colon.html

Seriously, if you are 50 years old or more, and have never had a colonoscopy, don't be a party pooper. Poop for a cause -- yours!

------------------------------------------------

Party (balloon) pooper

I spy a bunch of party balloons...


Gotta check them out...


Oh no, they're moving further away...


It's the yellow one that I want to sink my teeth into...


Gotcha!...


POOP!

What, me? A balloon pooper??



No comments:

Post a Comment