Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heard of the 'ID ten T' computer error?

SENIORS & COMPUTERS...  

As we Silver
 Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers. 
I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11-year-old whiz kid next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over.


Eric clicked on a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he walked away, I called after him, 'So what was wrong?'

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to look stupid but nonetheless inquired'An ID ten T error? What's that? Just in case I need to fix it again.' 
Eric grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?  
'No,' I replied. 
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'  
So I wrote down:  
ID10T
  
I used to like Eric, the little shit head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment