Have Money + Energy …but No Time
Have Time + Money …but no Energy
PERKS OF REACHING 65...
It's all true! Perks of being 60-plus...
1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
3. No one expects you to run -- anywhere.
4. People call at and ask, 'Did I wake you?'
5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6.There's nothing left to learn the hard way.
7. Stuff you buy now
won't wear out.
8. You can eat supper at 4 pm.
9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
11. You no longer think speed limits are a challenge to be met head-on.
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in -- no matter who walks into the room.
13. You sing along to the elevator music.
14. Your eyes won't get much worse.
15.Your health insurance is finally paying off.
16. Your joints are a more accurate 'meteorologist' than the weather service.
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends -- they can't remember them either, or they will soon tell no tales, if not already.
18. Your brain cells are finally down to a manageable size.
19. You can't remember who sent you this list. But you noticed it's all in big print for your convenience.
ONE MORE THING (#20)...
Never, never, under any circumstances,
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!