Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trucks or treats...

Yesterday, I posted a picture of a truck with a huge load of "semen". I've got more truck pics:

Truck Art



So what, a cola is a cola, right?


Hic, officer, honestly, I only had ONE beer!


Movers and shakers


Just keep your distance, that's all, okay?


That word... it always sells!


I wasn't sure if I should post this, but what the heck!...


The real transformers (100 per cent non-alien too)!


Very polite, very Japanese...


No, you can't do that... what if it needs to make an urgent truck call?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Singapore, a video showing a motorist refusing to give way to an ambulance has gone viral...


http://news.insing.com/tabloid/police-note-video-driver-blocking-ambulance/id-b76f3f00

Finally, I always thought in this "fine country" of ours, the certainty of being booked for illegal parking would be a sure deterrent. Hmm, from the reactions below, this seems to be also a "just pay and pay up, lor!" country...

  




No comments:

Post a Comment