Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekend funny bones...

Here's some tickle-the-funny-bone stuff for the weekend:

From Tom...

Yesterday, I went to buy joss sticks and joss paper to pray for my ancestors.
The towkay (boss) asked me if I wanted to buy paper iphone to burn -- along with the joss sticks and joss paper -- for my ancestors. I said they know how to use or not?

He said Steve Jobs already "there", so he can teach them to use. I said "ok, lor".

He asked want to buy casing? I also said ok.

Next he asked me if I wanted Bluetooth? I said might as well lor.

What about charger? I said need charger meh? He said of course lah, after battery no power how? So I bought the charger also.

Then I asked for his name card. He said why you need my name card?

I said I will burn his name card also for my ancestors. For warranty claim, they will contact you direct, lor."
 
-----------------------------------------

From Nick...

14 Words That Are Their Own Opposites

http://mentalfloss.com/article/49834/14-words-are-their-own-opposites

(Okay, this one tickles the brain, rather than the funny bone.)

----------------------------------------------

And from Auntie Florence...

Airport Advice



Heck, I paid for my recent colonoscopy. This advice came too late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment