Thursday, October 24, 2013

Did they say that?

I have a small collection of what I shall dub "Did they say that?" Warning: no one is spared...


__________________________________________________

Here's a reversal of the "banana syndrome" (yellow on the outside, white on the inside).



____________________________________________________

Wah, this man sure knows how to "angkat" his wife!


____________________________________________

Anonymous.


_______________________________________

Body of evidence?


_____________________________________

Aiyoh, how, how, when the Chief Justice uses empty buzzwords like "ecosystem"? (Also, very long, long sentence, meh.)


_________________________________________________

I rest my case on this one.


________________________________________

I'm including this one only because it gives me an excuse to rehash an old joke from my school days:

There were two brothers named Trouble and Shut Up. One day, a policeman came across Shut Up looking agitated, as if he was looking for someone or something.

Policeman: Young laddie, what are you looking for?
Trouble.
Policeman: Watch your tongue, boy. What's your name?
Shut Up!


__________________________________________

And, finally, this is how I think those little Minions came about...




No comments:

Post a Comment