Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photobombed (and other wacky) pics!

Photobomb

In an earlier blog entry, I referred to the buzzword "photobomb". Here's a definition:


I suppose many of us would have been guilty of "photobombing" even before that word had been coined, as when we stuck two fingers behind someone else's head during a group photo session. I think this example, found online, is very good!...


The Internet is full of websites with such pics, for example:

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/thisisphotobomb


______________________________________________________

Someone posted this pic of cows in a car...


It appears to be a true story... of modern-day Malaysian cattle rustlers cramming three cows in a Proton Wira car last year!

How many cows can you fit in a Wira?

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/07/14/How-many-cows-can-you-fit-in-a-Wira.aspx/

If I were copyediting that story, I would have given it this headline...

Moo-ve over, Lamborghini. This is the Lembu-ghini! 
_________________________________

Finally, here are a few more wacky pics:






So that's how pandas do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment