Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rock this way! (Part 2).

Apropos yesterday's blog entry, I wonder how many people have since applied for the floating towel attendant vacancy?

I wonder how many readers took a closer look at this picture story in today's ST (Jan 16):



The woman admiring the painting appears to be floating... and legless too!...


The painting itself -- priced at S$14.45 million -- looks abstract... until I turned it to one side:


Now it looks like there are two car windscreens facing each other! To each his own, I guess. The artist might well say his work really rocks, to command such a price.
______________________________________

Still on what job really rocks, try these. The last one really, really rocks -- for me, at least for now:

My Job Search!
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,  but I got canned. Just couldn't concentrate.

2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, But just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.


3. After that, I tried being a Tailor,  
 but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.


4. Next, I tried working in Starbucks,     
But I had to quit because it was the same old grind.  


5. Then, I tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life,  but just didn't have the thyme.


6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,  
but any way I sliced it.... I couldn't cut the mustard. 


7. My best job was a Musician,
but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
  
music notes gif
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor,  
      but didn't have any patience.


9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.  
   Tried hard but just didn't fit in. 


10.  I became a Professional Fisherman,  
but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.


11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance company ,
       but the work was just too draining. 


12.. So then I got a job in a Workout Centre,     
 but they said I wasn't fit for the job...  


13. After many years of trying to find steady work,  I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it..

14. My last job was when I tried working in a Muffler Factory,  
but that was too exhausting. 

 SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT 



AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment