I wonder how many readers took a closer look at this picture story in today's ST (Jan 16):
The woman admiring the painting appears to be floating... and legless too!...
The painting itself -- priced at S$14.45 million -- looks abstract... until I turned it to one side:
Now it looks like there are two car windscreens facing each other! To each his own, I guess. The artist might well say his work really rocks, to command such a price.
Still on what job really rocks, try these. The last one really, really rocks -- for me, at least for now:
My Job Search!
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. Just couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, But just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor,
but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in Starbucks,
But I had to quit because it was the same old grind.
5. Then, I tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,
but any way I sliced it.... I couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician,
but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor,
but didn't have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.
Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman,
but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.
11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance company ,
but the work was just too draining.
12.. So then I got a job in a Workout Centre,
but they said I wasn't fit for the job...
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it..
14. My last job was when I tried working in a Muffler Factory,
but that was too exhausting.
AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!